Virtual Special Issue ICAVS12 is open!
All participants are cordially invited to submit a manuscript for publication in VSI of Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy (SAA) devoted to the 12th International Conference on Vibrational Spectroscopy.
Submission deadline: 31 January 2024
Authors are asked to select VSI: ICAVS12 when they reach the “Article Type” step in the submission process.
SAA (IF= 4.831) is an interdisciplinary journal that spans from basic to applied aspects of optical spectroscopy in chemistry, medicine, biology, and materials science. The journal publishes original scientific papers that feature high-quality spectroscopic data and analysis.
From the broad range of optical spectroscopies, the emphasis is on electronic, vibrational, or rotational spectra of molecules, rather than on spectroscopy based on magnetic moments.
Topics of particular interest of SAA include, but are not limited to:
- Spectroscopy and dynamics of bioanalytical, biomedical, environmental, and atmospheric sciences,
- Novel experimental techniques or instrumentation for molecular spectroscopy,
- Novel theoretical and computational methods,
- Novel applications in photochemistry and photobiology,
- Novel interpretational approaches as well as advances in data analysis based on electronic or vibrational spectroscopy.