Participants are cordially invited to submit a full-length manuscript for publication in a virtual special issue of Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy (SAA) (hyperlink: https://www.sciencedirect.com/journal/spectrochimica-acta-part-a-molecular-and-biomolecular-spectroscopy), which will be devoted to the 12th International Conference on Vibrational Spectroscopy.
SAA (IF= 4.831) is an interdisciplinary journal that spans from basic to applied aspects of optical spectroscopy in chemistry, medicine, biology, and materials science. The journal publishes original scientific papers that feature high-quality spectroscopic data and analysis.
From the broad range of optical spectroscopies, the emphasis is on electronic, vibrational, or rotational spectra of molecules, rather than on spectroscopy based on magnetic moments.
Topics of particular interest of SAA include, but are not limited to:
- Spectroscopy and dynamics of bioanalytical, biomedical, environmental, and atmospheric sciences,
- Novel experimental techniques or instrumentation for molecular spectroscopy,
- Novel theoretical and computational methods,
- Novel applications in photochemistry and photobiology,
- Novel interpretational approaches as well as advances in data analysis based on electronic or vibrational spectroscopy.
The submission window will be announced soon.