The Organizers and Scientific Committee invite scientists and researchers to submit their abstract(s) for the ICAVS 11.
The deadline for submitting abstracts is May 14.
- The Scientific Committee of ICAVS 11 will be responsible for the selection of 10-minutes oral presentations and 2-minutes flash presentations from the submitted abstracts.
- All selected presentations will be self-recorded by each of the speakers and available to Conference participants for a week after the Conference on the conference platform.
- The Organizers will provide instructions for self-recording presentations. All speakers will be required to submit video presentations a few weeks in advance of the Conference.
- Abstracts received after the deadline will not be accepted neither for oral or flash presentation.
- Each registered participant may submit max. 2 abstracts.
- Abstract should be submitted electronically – below you can find instruction. Abstracts submitted as email or attachment to the e-mail will not be accepted.
How to submit an abstract?
- To submit an abstract you need to register for the Conference. Only registered participants can submit an abstract.
- After registering for the Conference and choosing payment method for the participation you will see possibility of submit an abstract by clicking in "My orders" and personal tab.
1st step - you need to confirm personal and invoice data. You need also accept "Abstract Submission Terms and Conditions"
2nd step - you need to choose preferred session for your abstract.
3rd step - in this step you need to enter content of your abstract and add co-authors:
4th step - Keywords: The abstract submission procedure will ask for the keywords to describe your abstract. Here you will need also to confirm all previous entered information. Please note: after clicking "save application" no changes in its content will be possible (includes also adding co-authors):
- The authors’ conclusions should be clearly stated.
- Initials and abbreviations which are not in common use should be avoided unless they are essential.
- All abstracts must be written in English. Remember to check spelling and grammar carefully. Your electronically submitted abstract text will be reproduced as submitted.
- Submission of an abstract does not constitute registration for the congress. Submission of an abstract implies the commitment that the presenting author will attend the meeting.