The Organizers and Scientific Committee invite scientists and researchers to submit their abstract(s) for the ICAVS 11.
The deadline for submitting abstracts is April 30.
- The Scientific Committee of ICAVS 11 will be responsible for the selection of oral presentations and posters from the submitted abstracts
- Abstracts received after the deadline will not be accepted neither for oral or poster presentation
- Each registered participant may submit max. 2 abstract.
- Abstract should be submitted electronically – below you can find instruction. Abstracts submitted as email or attachment to the e-mail will not be accepted.
How to submit an abstract?
- To submit an abstract you need to register for the Conference. Only registered participants can submit an abstract.
- After registering for the Conference and choosing payment method (available soon) for the participation you will see possibilty of submit an abstract by clicking in "My orders" and personal tab.
1st step - you need to confirm personal and invoice data. You need also accept "Abstract Submission Terms and Conditions"
2nd step - you need to choose preferred session for your abstract.
3rd step - in this step you need to enter contect of your abstract and add co-authors:
4rd step - Keywords: The abstract submission procedure will ask for the keywords to describe your abstract. Here you will need also to confirm all previous entered information. Please note: after clicking "save application" no changes in its content will be possible (includes also adding co-authors)
- The authors’ conclusions should be clearly stated
- Initials and abbreviations which are not in common use should be avoided unless they are essential
- All abstracts must be written in English. Remember to check spelling and grammar carefully. Your electronically submitted abstract text will be reproduced as submitted
- Submission of an abstract does not constitute registration for the congress. Submission of an abstract implies the commitment that the presenting author will attend the meeting